Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation to explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please call us with your questions: Long Beach Endodontix Office Phone Number 562-548-3630. If you need directions, please refer to our Map and Driving Directions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Completed online patient registration, or arrive 15–30 minutes before your appointment to fill out these forms in-office.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.)
- Please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.)
- We will need to know if you require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med.)
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Is Tooth Pain Preventing You From Enjoying Your Life?
Call Us Now to Find the Relief You Deserve!